Wills, Trusts & Probate
Connecticut Estate Planning, Tax Planning, and Probate Administration Lawyers
We provide a full range of tax planning, estate planning, and probate administration assistance. Contact us for any of the following:
- Wills and pour-over wills
- Trusts and living trusts to minimize tax consequences and ensure proper transfer of estates and businesses
- Special needs trusts to ensure care for vulnerable family members
- Powers of attorney (Medical Powers of Attorney and Durable Powers of Attorney) to designate decision-making authority
- Living wills to give instructions to your family regarding medical care near the end of life
- Guardianship and conservatorships to designate decision-making authority for vulnerable adults and for children
What the clients of Grady & Riley, LLP, appreciate most about working with our firm is the comprehensive level of service that our Woodbury estate planning lawyers and Waterbury probate attorneys provide. We work hard to protect family members and assets now and into the future.
Contact Grady & Riley, LLP, for efficient legal service from a competent, caring staff. At our firm, we put the clients' needs first.